Script

INT. house late evening

POV shot into house and back of girl sitting on sofa.

Full shot of Alex sitting on sofa watching t.v. Her phone then rings showing an unknown caller, Alex rejects call and nervously looks around house. Phone rings again and Alex picks up.

Alex

(nervously)

Hello

THE VOICE

(Breathes heavily)

alex

(worried)

Hello... This is the third time this week. Stop calling me!

THE VOICE

Now, now Alex. Don't be rude. Why'd you look so scared?

Alex

(Gasps)

How do you know my name? and I'm calling the police.

THE VOICE

I've been watching you Alex and I'm coming for you.

In a frantic movement Alex throws phone down on sofa. She runs to lock all her doors while The Voice is watching her. The voice is in house and creeps up behind her and as she turns around POV shot shows The Voice killing her,

Alex

(Screams)

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Cut away shot shows blood on wall.

EXT. Afternoon OUTSIDE

Sarah and Samantha are walking home from school and talking about Alex's Death.

SAMANTHA

Did you hear about that girl that was killed last night by some psycho?

Sarah

Yeah, pretty scary. I only lived down the road from her.

SAMANTHA

Really? so did you talk to her?

Sarah

Nah, I didn't you know. Never really noticed her. Poor girl. I don't even think she had many friends.

SAMANTHA

(Sympathetically)

Awww. Kinda sad.

sarah

Anyway, life goes on.

SAMANTHA

(Laughs)

That's true. Well, I'm coming up to my house so I'll see you tomorrow at school.

SARAH

Alright, Bye.

SAMANTHA

cya.

Samantha walks up to her house and as she approaches the door, her phone rings. The phone shows an unknown caller. Samantha answers phone.

End of scene